Yoga for Athletes - Cycling Tips

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks Scott, this is very affirming I've been practicing this and think of it as yoga on the bike--it also helps keep my hands from going numb!
Pain Elimination said…
Yoga is an age old art of curing the mind and the body.It is an ancient science that works very well even today if done correctly.
yoga clothing said…
Blog is really informative and entertaining same time. I appreciate the efforts made by you.
Marianne B said…
Scott - playing catch up on your blog and look what I find. Two of my favorite subjects - biking and yoga! This is excellent video. Thank you so much! I'm going to send it out to our bike club.
I've tried this sequence before my Taichi practice last week. It was a great help. I'm still recovering from my pulled muscle on my left thigh and this sequence just felt right when I did it. Thanks for sharing.

Generic Vytorin
I like this yoga tips.. Thanks a lot..

Popular posts from this blog

You have lots of... things

Sweets and Your Mitochondria

Worklife Bardo