Active Feet



For more information, visit www.alignmentyoga.com.

Comments

Terry said…
Scott, I love this! Please continue with videos like this because it is very helpful... especially for us beginners. Concentrating on one "simple" but important technique, and the mechanics behind it, is extremely powerful. Knowing the "why" always helps me to remember "what" I'm supposed to be doing. Thank you! Terry
Charmaine said…
Ditto what Terry said. I really like the video. The audio is really nice quality and I liked that it was focused on one small, but very important topic. Thanks for sharing!
Trisha said…
Namaste, Scott (spelling?!). Thank you so much for this video. I too loved the focus on one specific issue and the clear and logical explanation. This is a great blog and a truly useful tool for beginners like us. I'm hooked!

Popular posts from this blog

You have lots of... things

Sweets and Your Mitochondria

Worklife Bardo