Stuff That I Learned - Week #15

Busy - but committed to eating right,
meditating and exercising
Fall Semester of 2016 is nearly complete. I've learned more in one semester than I ever could have imagined, and I continue to delight in my good fortune to be a non-traditional graduate student at the University of Wisconsin - Madison.

This week I had high hopes of writing more about neural control and/or my hearing, though the final push into exams is consuming more of my bandwidth than I had expected. Next week I hope to return to weekly updates.

Please keep an eye on my blog into 2017, as I'll continue with weekly updates on stuff that I learned. Next semester promises to be very interesting - I'm coming to refer to it as Neural Fest 2017.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have lots of... things

Sweets and Your Mitochondria

Worklife Bardo