Movement Lab

This morning's Movement Lab garnered lots of positive feedback, and I'm happy to share the sequence that we explored.

For those of you who are not familiar with Movement Lab, it's a class that's based on my expanding knowledge of the body, the
Movement Lab does not involve cats, though I didn't want to post
two consecutive blog entries without a photo.
mind and their intersection. Movement Lab integrates what I consider the best-of mindful approaches to Pilates, Western fitness and Yoga.

I hope that you can join me on a Tuesday morning for Movement Lab this Summer. The class is getting bigger almost every week, and it's been fun to watch people apply their Yogic fundamentals to a wider repertoire of movements.


Movement Lab
05/30/17

Pilates Mat
Knee Folds
Leg Circles
Roll Down
Rolling Like a Boat
100-prep
Fointing
Lunges
Squats
Push-Ups
Foam Roller
Stabilization
Lift legs
Lift arms
Contralateral
Ring (arms)
Squeeze
Shoulder flexion
100-prep
Yoga
Seated Twist (arm internal rotation)
Stretch of the West

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks a lot for this info on Aignment Yoga. I too am a follower of Yoga. Its great for mental as well as physical health. Thank you.Kundalini

Popular posts from this blog

You have lots of... things

Sweets and Your Mitochondria

Worklife Bardo